Saturday, September 2, 2017

Con Suers Win: Nintendo Loses to iLife in Court

I just couldn't believe it when I heard of this a few days ago but thankfully Rich of ReviewtechUSA reminded me along with one of the posters on Main Event TV's facebook of this kind of shocking event: for the first time in history, Nintendo has just lost a lawsuit against some nobody company called iLife over some discontinued hardware that the company in question "claims" that Nintendo stole from (granted the hardware in question is the awesome Wii but I digress). In an ideal world no one would bother with the garbage false as hell "lawsuit" that iLife cooked up just to get more money for money's sake but alas that isn't so, as life can often not be fair. Someway, somehow the judge in some Texan court took stupid pills this morning and declared that Nintendo is the "culprit" and must pay up this con artist company for supposed "wrongdoings", that or he must be really retarded.

Either way, I can safely say that iLife can go f--k themselves for this kind of idiocy and getting away with it; Nintendo has no right to uphold their "appeal" thing and should just give those iLife Lickbootites the middle finger by not giving up the court issue. It's times like these where I wish I had some way of donating my money to something like a patreon equivalent to Nintendo to help them out financially (along with many other youtubers who have a lot of patreon accounts but I have no idea how to do so as of this post) but the whole patreon/gofundamee/something starter thing is another story for another time. But still I just can't belive that these d-----bag moneybags can pull off something like this; they have to like bribed the judge behind close doors or something, there's just no other way they could succeed in this.

But ranting about how much those iLife goons can take it up their asses wouldn't be any help but the least I (and maybe you) can do is keep up on any developments on this "Nintendo v. iLife" situation in the near future. Hopefully Nintendo can fight back against those pr--ks given that Nintendo is a multi-million dollar company with a lot of financial resources and supporters like myself (though granted they recently done some stupid decisions but that doesn't matter right now) to help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment